Saturday, March 24, 2018

Technology Challenges

The other day I attempted to do some editing on this site that caused some problems and challenges for people who subscribe to The Gadfly. I wanted to consolidate four separate Chapters having to do with my experiences in Selma, Al. back in 1965. The pieces were written some time ago as individual installments and as I reviewed data related to readership, it became evident that many people read the first post and then moved on without reading further.

So I decided to try putting them all together in one piece and posted them as a single piece. Well the results were about half successful. If someone visits the site directly everything is fine. But if you happen to subscribe to the site, the email subscription failed pretty miserably. I'm sorry for any inconvenience or frustrations the posting may have caused. For now, I'm going to stick to writing and posting original material on a real time basis.

Hopefully none of this will stop me from moving forward with continued writing and postings, but sometimes I realize that keeping up with the latest technology is a challenge. Anyway my thanks for your interest and following and my apologies for any problems this may have caused you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gadfly welcomes comments and discussion. Please feel free. Comments will be pre-screened for relevance, etc. and may or may not be posted.