Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Dorothy Day Follow Up

An Interesting article appeared today in the New York Times on Dorothy Day, her canonization process and the recent support by the US Conference of Bishops. The article, I believe, raises similar issues that I shared in my previous post. One important point. The article references Dorothy Day's opposition to abortion as a statement of fact. I believe again that is a misinterpretation being promoted by people with a particular agenda. The article can be seen here.

2 comments:

  1. Saw this vidoe re: Dorothy Day today, Jim - and thought you would like to see it.

    http://youtu.be/RKiLCDaCAOU

    Michael Hartney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sending this Michael. I hadn't seen it. I think people who want to view may need to enter the address themselves. Again, thanks for sharing.

      Jim Wilson

      Delete

The Gadfly welcomes comments and discussion. Please feel free. Comments will be pre-screened for relevance, etc. and may or may not be posted.